Sunday 3 November 2013

#British Blogger Selection

Hey Everyone! Today I am going to quickly talk to you about an exciting new program that I think you should all get involved in.
My previous post was the Leibster award and I was nominated by Ellie from http://littlevintagecamera.blogspot.co.uk/. She asked me if I would be interested in joining the #British Blogger Selection and I was intrigue at the aspect of the program and how it looked such a lot of fun.
Basically every Saturday you will be given a theme to do a post about on your blog. You can make the post whatever you like but it has to be related to that theme. You do not have to do each theme every Saturday if you don't want, just when you feel you want do one.


http://littlevintagecamera.blogspot.co.uk/p/britishbloggerselection.html
(The link above will take you to more details about the program and how to sign up!)


Get involved, do fun posts for your readers and also bring people to your blog that might of never known.
I hope you have a great day and I hope to see you soon. Byeee ;)
Katie xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Yay I'm part of #britishbloggerselection too! It's amazing how many people are.
    Love your blog!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yes there are. Thank you so much - that means such a lot! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read your posts! I recently joined too, it's great that so many people have signed up! :D
    P.s giveaway on Head-full-of-flowers atm!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s Just tagged you in my post 'confessions of a blogger' (no pressure of course to do it! But tagged you all the same :D) xxxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I will check out your giveaway, if I'm not to late. Thank you for tagging me! I will try to get it up within the next few days. :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. If only I was British ;D. heheh, but it sounds like a nice concept :)

    x Marjaana

    http://addmorecolour.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw ye, its a shame! ;D And yes, it should be fun!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I wish I was british! It looks so cool! <3
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete