Friday 4 October 2013

Introduction.

Hey Everyone! My name is Katie and I am a fashion, beauty and shopping obsessed teenager from Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.

 
I have been watching 'YouTube beauty gurus' for a while now and I realised most of them have blogs. I started to follow more and more blogs and have thoroughly enjoyed reading all their posts. It inspired me to create my own blog and share my love of fashion and beauty with other bloggers with the same interests as me. I have never had any experience with blogging before, but I hope to learn how to make my blog better. Please follow my blog if you are interested in reading my future posts and I hope you enjoy. I would love to know if anyone has any tips or tricks or advice, I would be so grateful.

Have a great weekend, 
love Katie xox
 

11 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the sunshine award! Go check it out on my blog and read the rules :)

    http://beautyfabb.blogspot.pt/
    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Daniela! It really means the world. ( Btw I sent you an email today ). I will put the post up tomorrow! Your seriously the loveliest person ever, thank you so much!
      Katie xox

      Delete
    2. Hey sweetie, you're welcome! And I didn't get your email :( maybe something went wrong, send it again!

      xoxo, Daniela

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read your posts! :D Thanks for the comment on my lush review, I hope my answer is somewhat helpful!
    Do you have a blogger button? Would love to put it on my sidebar, maybe we could do a button swap? :)
    P.s I love your hair!
    xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thank you for the comment, your answer was very help full indeed and I think a trip to lush is on the agenda! ;) I haven't yet created a blogger button (I am planning to create one over this weekend) but I will be sure to send you and email when I have as I would love to do a button swap - it means such a lot you even asked, so thank you!
      Katie xox

      Delete
  3. Hi Katie, you should add the Google Friend Connect gadget to your blog. Because I want to follow your blog and I so I can keep up with your latest blog posts! If you do not know how to add it just ask me :) xox
    http://www.polishofurban.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for this comment. I knew there was something missing! I added it today so you should be able to find it now. Thanks again :)
      Katie xox

      Delete
  4. Hi Katie! Welcome to blogging :) I hope you enjoy it! Ill look forward to reading some of your posts!
    Feel free to pop by for a chat any time!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much! I have just followed your blog, it's lovely, and I might have to talk you up on that chat ;) Thank you for the comment.
      Katie xox

      Delete
  5. You're so pretty, I love your hair! :) Just followed and am loving your blog so far! Xx

    http://shush-itsasecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's so sweet! I nominated you for the Leibster Award - been loving yours too. xoxo

      Delete