Monday 28 October 2013

Dr Martens : Today's Favourite

Hey everyone! Today I thought I would try something new!
 
Probably the most common post throughout beauty gurus / bloggers is the 'Monthly Favourites' but I have noticed that most favourites of this season have been very similar. Being my inner sheep, I like to follow the seasons trends and I didn't want to bore you all with my October favourites being dark lips, sweaters and pumpkin spice latte, in one post. So I had and idea, instead of collecting my favourites all month, I would show you a couple of monthly favourites throughout the month, plan on making them shorter posts, hand making each favourite a bit different. Would you be interested in seeing these posts?

Dr Martens

 
 A favourite of this month have been my Dr Martens. I previously had a pair of matte dark purple docs, but I sold them to invest in a larger size. This time a chose a pair in a matte dark cherry red. This autumn these have been a staple because they keep your feet warm and toasty. I usually wear mine with black leggings and sweat shirt but they also look super cute with skinny jeans or black tights and a skater skirt or shorts. I also have seen them on Pinterest with tights and knee high socks wrinkled down around the top of the boot.
Dr Martens are a huge investment and the prices of them just keep getting more and more expensive but they are well worth the money and will last you a lifetime, no exaggeration!
 
Thank you so much for reading! Do you like this type of post? Please subscribe if you enjoyed it and I hope that everyone on a school holiday has a good one :)
 
Katie xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I looooove Doc Martens. :> They seem to almost go with everything don't they?

    Followed you on Bloglovin, hope you can follow back!

    - Kate (kateastrophe-everywhere.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and I agree they do!
      Thank you so much, followed you back :)
      Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really need to invest in some Dr.Martens, they're so lovely! :) xx

    http://shush-itsasecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those docs are so lovely , I recently got some matte black Serena ones that are fur lined and they're like the comfiest things ever. I definitely think they're worth investing in and I'd love to get a pair like those next!

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sound lovely! I never new they did fur lined docs, I will have to go check them out! :)
      xoxo

      Delete