Wednesday 27 November 2013

Sweater Weather Tag!

Hey everyone, Sarah from http://sarahhjones.blogspot.co.uk/ tagged me in the Sweater Weather Tag! Please go and find her version of the post, and be sure to follow her blog! Thank you so much Sarah! 
( I'm sorry this post has no photos of the items mentioned. Going into winter, the nights seem to start at 4 o'clock and I had no natural light for photos that were any good :( )
 
1. Favourite candle scents for this time of the year?
I love candles and don't often buy them for myself, but if your looking for a fall/autumn - winter scented candle, I would recommend Yankee Candle's Fireside Treats.  Just go have a sniff if Yankee Candle is sold by you because its lovely! 

2. Coffee, Tea or Hot chocolate?
I like all three really but probably tea, because who doesn't like tea, right?
 
3. Dark lips or winged eye liner?
I love dark lips but I'm not very daring when I comes to lipstick and on a daily basis, a chapstick does me fine. On the other hand, I love and wear liquid eyeliner very often.
( If your looking for an eyeliner I would recommend Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner)
4. Favourite fragrance for fall?
The Body Shop - Madagascan Vanilla Flower - Fragrance Mist.
 
5.What is your most Worn Sweater?
My most worn sweatshirt is one from TopShop. I tried to take a picture but it has gone too dark and I cant find it on the website :( but it is maroon with three quarter sleeves and high-low.
 
6. Hats or Scarves? 
I don't think hats really suit me so, scarves, but I prefer infinity scarves to the tradition style scarf.

7. Favourite fall nail varnishes?
My favourite fall nail polishes are Barry M Gelly High-shine in Blood Orange. I would say this is a true red with an orange undertone. I also love Shock by Barbara Daly, it is a plum shade with a pink shimmer but I don't think it is available out of the UK. Sorry!
 
8. Football games or jumping in leaves? 
I don't really do either but I love the falling of the leaves around where I live.

9. Skinny Jeans and leggings?
I love both! I probably wear my TopShop Leigh jeans more often but I love leggings too!

10. Boots or Uggs?
Boots definitely, I wear my Doc Martens all the time. The rest of the time I wear hi top trainers / pumps.

11) Favourite thing about fall? 
The fashion! To me, autumn - winter fashion is way better than spring and summer. 
 
12. Songs that really  get you into the fall spirit?
I'm not sure really but at the moment I'm loving Royals by Lorde and Counting Stars by One Republic.

Thank you for tagging me again Sarah!
I Tag everyone! Feel free to do this post, you can say I tagged you if you want to.
Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a fantastic day.
Katie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment