Friday 29 November 2013

Confessions of a blogger

Hey everyone! Hope your all okay!

Today I have yet another tag, I realise all my posts have been tags recently but I am hoping to do some kind of gift guide for my next post, so keep you eyes peeled if your interested in seeing that! Anyway, Lizzie from http://head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk/ tagged me in the 'confessions of a blogger' tag. I'm sure you're all familiar with her blog but if not, please go and follow her. I always take pleasure in reading all her posts and her blog is super inspiring - thank you so much Lizzie!

 



When did you start blogging?

October 2013

 
Have you had any other online presence before e.g. YouTube or a previous blog?
Nope, just here.
 
Why did you start your blog?
I have been watching 'YouTube beauty gurus' for a while now and realising many of them had blogs, I started finding and following more and more. I have a passion for fashion and beauty and thought it would be fun to create my own blog.
 
When did you start becoming serious about blogging?
I haven't done a massive amount of posts yet but I am working hard to create some more interesting posts.
 
What was your first post?
After advice from Daniela, I came to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to do an introductory post, with a bit about myself and this blog.  
 
Where do you see your blog in a year?
Hopefully my post will be more creative and interesting for anyone who wishes to read. I don't have many aim, just that I hope I can make my posts of a better quality.  
 
What is the best/most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
Mostly that fact that people take the time to read what publish, and I always love to reply your comment and to read what you think.
 
What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you/ has happened?
I have never been discouraged by blogging but as I have said before I haven't had a massive amount of posts published. I am always grateful for the responses on the content I have posted and those who do comment are always kind and positive, so thank you so much everyone :) 
 
What's your lasting blogging motivation/inspiration?
Mostly other bloggers! There is some fantastic blogs to discover, some of which I mentioned in previous posts - I hope to achieve the standard of some of their blogs in the future.
 
I tag:
:)
 
Thank you for reading!
I hope you have a lovely weekend and I will see you again soon :)
- Katie xo

7 comments:

  1. great tag:-) your blogs amazing x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awee thank you so much for taking time to do the tag + for your sweet mention! Lovely post, looking forward to the gift guide! :D L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw your welcome! - and I have just posted it, sorry it has taken me so long to do! xo

      Delete
  3. Hi I've tagged you to do the this or that tag :) - http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/tag-this-or-that.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :) I will try to do it asap! xo

      Delete
  4. Thank you so so much for tagging me lovely! xx

    Love Sim x

    www.beautywithsimmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete