Sunday 17 August 2014

Blogging failure but I'm back

Hello to anyone still here and I highly doubt there is anyone still here.
I haven't been on, let alone done a post here, on Through Katie's Looking Glass since the 3rd of January which is 226 days ago. That is 7 months and 14 days ago. I failed this blog and I am sorry.
I would give you an excuse but honestly, I don't have one. Really, I guess I just gave up, was having a difficult time thinking of what post and didn't want to put up content for the sake of putting it up when I didn't think I would be particularly interested in reading it myself. I had lack of inspiration and imagination. So, I quit, but I really wish I hadn't because I recently remembered why I started this blog in the first place and that was because I had a passion for makeup and fashion and wanted to share what I loved and my opinions with anyone that would listen because I loved to read other blogs and other peoples opinions so much.
Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I am going to be doing some blog construction work and revamp Through Katie's Looking Glass and restart this blog.

... and to anyone who hasn't been here before, Hello, I'm Katie and welcome to my blog, Through Katie's Looking Glass! :)

- Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment